World Record Attempt Kit
You're going to love creating your own world records.
Everything you need to create a statistical inquiry focussed on measurement, probability and multivariate data. Use our secret numerical formula and guarantee every student that participates a world record by the end of the inquiry.
Key information regarding this kit
- Download the Read Me Sheet. It contains crucial information regarding the Teacher Guide, the kit contents and what to purchase with vouchers contained in the kit.
- The kit contains enough ingredients to work in groups of 8 to complete the world record attempts.
- Make sure you're all over multivariate data - this will need some careful teaching!
A gentle reminder of the non-negotiables with this kit:
- Every student must create and achieve a World Record.
- The bunting certificate for each student in your class needs to be completed and displayed.
- Evidence of the kit being used in your class (photo and/or reflection) needs to submitted to us no later than Thursday June 7th, 2018.
- Be on time - don't make us use our teacher voice!
you can Submit your content here:
A reminder that you need to return evidence of student work, a photo of your class engaging with the box, your own teacher reflections on learning etc to us by the 7 June .
key project dates
298 Victoria Street
Hamilton, Waikato, 3204